Saturday, December 15, 2012

Pretty ribbons, pretty papers....

Pretty ribbons, pretty paper for you!  as the old Christmas song goes,
I have always been a bit inclined to save pretty ribbons and pretty papers for another day......
but it's so much nicer to use them!....Thrifty Fox has taught me this....


my lovely friend who has "A Little Bird Told Me" (you can find this gorgeous shop on Facebook)
sent me this lovely parcel with all these beautiful ribbons and trims..... a lot of looking and stroking of these has been going on....


...even the labels are pretty...


...some pretty papers I had been saving up to use 'someday'...I covered some old folders with some  and actually managed while in this reckless abandonment to cut into some of the ribbon..which matched the folders perfectly..for just the right finishing touch!  They look so much better!

Value your instinct for beauty.
Take time to look deeply into whatever nourishes you.
Create small touches of beauty
wherever you are.





No comments:

Post a Comment